Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:55:02 -0500
Ginny, do you get all your fish oil from wild fish or do you take fish oil
supplements? I know you don't consume any flaxseed oil, but have you ever
used flaxseed oil or a flaxseed poultice topically? I've seen it do some
amazing things. My grandmother used flaxseed poultices and other
traditional remedies, which she learned about from her mother back in "the
old country" (Ireland).