From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:22:19 -0800

What do you use for grease, canola oil?

Interesting recipe, thanks.

  This is the second time I've seen canola oil mentioned on this list lately, and I'm just curious about something.  I have read several different articles (I'm sorry, I can't remember any particular references, although I THINK one of them may have been Dr. Mercola) that say canola is particularly dangerous to ingest, being derived from the rapeseed, etc.  Any thoughts on this??

  Love,
  Bren

Sponsored Link

Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's -in less than one year.