From:
Dot Spence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 05:02:09 -0500
I actually came from a sheep grazing family, living on the land in Central
Queensland, North of Longreach.  Our stock were free range, grassfed, what
ever you choose to call it.  However, once purchased and trucked, awaiting
slaughter at city feedlots, stock are grain fed. ALL MEAT IS!!  But, I
don't know how long the holding periods are, and if this would actually
invalidate Paleo meat, as such.

Sincerely

Dot Spence