From:
Beagle Bot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:05:13 -0500
The only time I seem to do well on any diet is when I do paleo, I'm running
into a couple of hurdles however that I wonder if anyone lese here has delt
with and can give some pointers.

My disinct problems:

Due to schedules I'm not the one who shops or cooks. While my wife will make
lots of accomidations, she doesn't want to eat paleo. Does anyoen hav a meal
plan that is set up in a more dual format? Something that the basic meal
would be paleo butthat was easily added to making a mroe "regular" meal?

Since I'm not the one shopping a shopping list/meal plan would bne a huge
boon. Even if I was I'm actually overwhelmed bt the number of choices and
trying to set up the dual meal plan format

Tight budget. We jsut adopted a newborn baby boy and cost is an object on
everything we do. What do you do to follow the diet on a budget?

Thanks