ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 08:19:12 -0800
This is why we don't have educated children today because the schools find
such an inclusive education too hard to accomplish.  How many schools today
emphasize education of the entire person rather than just of his mind.  Look
at how many schools have cut back on physical education.  The public schools
have cut out prayer of any sort and look at what has happened to them.  Our
children as a group have no solid foundation on which to stand.  This is why
society is falling to pieces rite in front of our eyes.