ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:56:56 -0700
Amy,

Those are funny too.  One would think that the church leader should have
said something so that you'd know they were getting the right song too.  But
they were probably so busy making the change that they didn't think.

Your stories remind me of the time I was singing a song and the person
playing for me hesitated in the music, trying not to make a big mistake.
The one and only time I ever drank a coke before
I sang, and I knew better, well, I took my next breathh, and in the pause of
the music, I belched right out loud in to the mic, and none to quietly
either.  Boy was that embarrassing.  I did sing at that place again, and it
became a good laugh; not at first to me though.  I also never
drink anything carbonated before singing.  But then I don't perform vocally
these days either.

Vicki