ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:11:49 -0700
This is good!  reminds me of what happened to some people I know.  There was
an elderly lady named mary, who often came to the church where I grew up.
Her daughter's name is Mavis.  One day, when Mavis was about to leave her
mother's house, wondered about staying with her.  Mary said, "no, the Lord
is with me."  Later, I think at home, Mavis saw a vision of a hand coming
down and taking another's hand.  Mavis had wanted to be with her mother, and
hold her hand, when she died.  It must have been god showing Mavis that He
had done it for her.  Yes, Mary did die.

sharon