ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 03:10:34 +0000
Hi Kathy,  I was going to ask you about Matt.  It is to bad he is at that state right now.  Father in Heaven please touch Matt and give him some abition and a vision or dream.  Thank you Father.  In your Precious Name I pray Amen.
I know when I was in that state I had a very low self esteem and did not care about anything.  I have been filling that way lately since loosing my job, house, and everything else.  But, what keeps me going is I know God is in control and has a plan.  I just wish I had a clue of what it is.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>