ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jen and Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 06:23:09 -0500
KAREN.  LOL!

OK HERE'S ONE.  JEREMY WAS TELLING ME THAT HIS SISTER-IN-LAW HAD A FRIEND
NAMED JENNIFER AND THAT THEY ALL WANTED HIM TO START DATING HER.  WELL HE
STARTED PRAYING ABOUT IT.  HE PRAYED THAT IF GOD WANTED HIM TO START DATING
JENNIFER HE WOULD SHOW HIM.  WELL HE SHOWED HIM ALL RIGHT... DIFFERENT
JENIFER THOUGH!  LOL!
Jen and MAMA-Star
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn