ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:14:25 -0500
OH Man, Vinny,
You are so right!  When it comes to David's parenting, now there was
a guy with his head in the sand.  He was definitely one of those
overly artistic types who were happy just playing the harp and being
creative and letting the mothers work it out!  When I was in college,
it was so easy to pick out the overly artistic types!  they were just
so in a world all their own!  You are right though also when you
point out that David is not remembered for his failures, but by what
the artistic ability that God gave him produced.
Kathy