ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:00:53 -0600
Pithy? So you are an old softy inside as in the inner core of a plant then
eh? hahahahahaha. Somehow I don't think that is your intended use of the
word. Looking at Proverbs 31 it doesn't give the impression a woman/wife is
the sit at home, bare feet up,  and knit booties for the baby she's about
to have. But rather an intrical and active part of running a household
which obviusly looking at the tasks depicted in Proverbs 31 would require
some sureness  and confidence and outspokenness on her part. Sassy now that
might be different shame shame shame  ahahaha.

Brad

At 10:01 AM 1/23/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Oh Brad,
>I am soooo not the right type!  I've been told that I'm
>"sassy!"  Sweet little me?  Yep!  I can also get pretty pithy when I
>want too.  I'm not exactly the submissive type.  I've got a mind and
>I'm not afraid to use it!  GRIN!
>Kathy
>

>At 09:51 AM 1/23/2006, you wrote:
> >Kathy,
> >
> >Ah so that isn't Greg's fat bob Harley in the garage, it's yours, you
> >just  make him drive you around town on his days off, I see. And those
> >spiked collars aren't for the dog, but your Sunday best, I see now OK.
> >lol.  From  what you say others say about you when they find out you are a
> >pastor's wife, tells me the stereo types still do exist even today. It's
> >good  people are surprised that you quote, "aren't the right type", I think
> >that goes a long way to break down communication and credibility barriers
> >between churched and non-churched folks.
> >
> >Brad
> >
> >At 07:37 AM 1/23/2006 -0500, you wrote:
> > >In other words Brad, you hadn't met me yet!  GRIN!  The main comment
> > >that I receive when people learn that I"m a pastor's wife is, "You're
> > >not the right type!"  What a hoot!  Breaking molds can be so much fun!
> > >Kathy

> > to a point
> but at
> impression
> too be

> > Oatmeal Raisin
> anti.

Brad

   To forgive is to set the prisoner free, and then discover the prisoner
was you