ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:02:58 -0700
Amy, I'm praying.  If he lives, that would be good.  He could have a long
life with those who love him and those whom he may touch.  On the other
side, have you ever read Psychiatrist George Richie's book (don't remember
the title) about his near-death experience?  He told Jesus that he was too
young to die.  Very gently, Jesus replied, "No one is too young to die."  If
this young man is saved, and I hope he is, and if it is God's will for him,
Heaven would be a lot more comfortable for him than all the chemo and more
surgery.  That's my 2 cents worth.  If you weren't ready to hear this, just
throw the book at me.  hahahaha!

Sharon