ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 02:41:50 -0800
I like that as well.  But it is nice to have the mysteries of the rosary to
cause us to meditate on the passion, death and resurrection of our Lord.
Sometimes our mind tends to wander when we meditate.  Also, the act of
contrition reminds we aren't to just be sorry for sin to avoid the pain of
hell, but most of all as the act  says because we have offended God who is
all good and worthy of all our devotion.  If we weren't reminded of this we
might have impure motives when confessing.