ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:34:31 -0700
Brad,

All of this is encouraging to here.  You don't sound conceited at all, just
aware of the gifts God has given you.  You have to have this awareness in
order to use them, and I'm glad you have found a group of other songwriters
to critique and encourage you.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com