C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:42:09 -0700
my fear, ken, is that by Israel going into Lebanon, that would encourage
even more anti-Israel hate and get the Syrians and Jordanians involved and
that it could very well start wwIII. and then everybody would further
resent the Jews.

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/001/161yaihr.a
sp