Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:51:00 -0500
Anthony,

I am not sure.  My initial guess is that, if you are on the properties for
your drive, and it doesn't have a recording tab, then it may not be a
recording drive.  Can you go to the properties sheet for that ddrive, and
send us what you see on the sheet?  If you use Jaws, you can virtualize the
window with control-insert-w and copy the whole thing to your clipboard.

Steve