From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:56:42 -0500
Hi Colin,
The add was on www.eham.net I just checked, and this is what I find posted
right now, by doing a search on eham, I'm going to the site to see if any
other adds re his stuff are there, will let you know, Danny.(Add follows.

Date
Posted by
Category

Jan 20, 2006

NX3XN

VHF/UHF Radios

ICOM HM-75A up/dwn mic-$55 Shipped

images/192481.t

Like new, in original package. Please ensure compatability before purchase.
Featured packed up/down mic. Mic pictured is the one for sale. The other
equipment
& radio (IC-T90) are available. I accept Paypal, money order or cashier's
check.

Phone: 410 674-7958   Email: