From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 10:07:10 -0500
Hi, all.

Just a quick reminder that the North American QSO Party SSB contest starts
this afternoon at 1 p.m. Eastern time, and will go till 1 a.m. Tomorrow
morning Eastern time.

As I said, it's an HF contest, so if you have HF priveleges, and want to
make a bunch of contacts, it's real fun and easy.  All that's needed is your
name and State.

Hope to see you in the contest.  I'll be using the n3fjp logging software.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ