From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:22:55 -0500
    Steve:

What specifically am I looking at in terms of a cost for the "rig blaster"
interface?

Are there types or models that are better than any others, or is the Rig
blaster the brand and model name I'm looking for?

Finally, is the rig blaster fairly user friendly for blind folks like us in
terms of any software that goes with it?

I know these are very basic questions, but I've never worked with the rig
blaster before.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ