"Don Risavy, Jr.; NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:30:28 -0600
What are they running and are there versions for h.f too?

Tnx cul 73

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Blind-Hams For blind ham radio operators [mailto:BLIND-
 [log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of K5IN
 Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:26 AM
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Subject: LDG Electronics tw2 is out

 Hi,

 Well, I got one and immediately made a fool of my self.  I tried, tested
 and
 played and couldn't get any accurate readings except for 2 meters.  I
 called
 LDG and they were very nice and said you need to do the following!

 Front of the unit looks like the tw1.  Volume on the left, then 3 buttons.
 Press and hold the first and third buttons to change bands for accuracy.
 Default is 2 meters, then it steps through to 220mhz, 440mhz and finally 6
 meters.  Let me tell you, it is just too cool to be able to read ones
 power,
 forward vswr and reflected power on these bands without any assistance.

 I got mine from HRO but I know Burghardt in South Dakota had some in stock
 too.  Ham Radio Outlet had only 2 of them and I got one.

 Brian, k5in