From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:58:12 -0500
They work for minor stuff, but if it's bad, they won't help that much, I
don't know how you're setup, but what I've found, RFI problems like that are
usually caused by antenna being too close to the building or lower quality
feedlines like RG-58 Coax. Even ladder line too close to the building can do
that, but if you're going through everything, likely you need to move or
change something, I've been there and it took me a lot of money, trial and
error to get it. Now I bother nothing in this house other than my computer
speakers when it's wet out on 1 antenna, but I know how to fix that too I
think I just need the ambition to do it.