From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:40:55 -0400
Hi.

I can't say whether the Mac is a good thing or not, because I have been a
vassal of Bill Gates and the Micro$oft Corporation for so long, that
Windows is all that I know.  I have found down through the years, however,
that sometimes the perceived superiority or inferiority of the software has
as much to do with a user's personal preferences, and what they are
familiar with as it does with the actual quality of the product.

So, until I can find someone who is expert enough with the Mac to show me
how it is supposed to work, and willing to let me sit down and use it for a
while, I guess I'll have to reserve judgement on it's merits.  I do like
the idea that there is another company out there, however insignificant, to
keep Micro$oft  from becoming totally arrogant and impossible.

73, de Lou K2LKK

P.S. By the way, I can remember back in the 1980's when I was a DOS user,
owned a couple Microsoft compilers, and used to think that they were a
pretty good company--back when you could ask them technical questions and
deal with technical problems without having your credit card in hand!

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Work e-mail:  [log in to unmask]