From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 07:22:21 -0700
I just thought that ift that speaker is so good I would want it for
everything that I listen to accept music.  I just want too much I suppose.
Once a year, there is a big conference for the disabled in Los Angelus and
the exhibit rooms are just huge!!  All of those fancy speech gadgets sound
so much better there than they ever do at home.  Perhaps that is how they
are doing it.  You know, for just a few more bucks they could have included
a little audio amplifier that could be completely switched  out of the
circuit when not needed and switched in when applications such as a computer
require it.  Remember, I want it to compensate for hearing loss as well as
more intelligibility in general.  You know, it seems to be true though that
the better and more expensive stereo speakers we use for speech the worse
they sound.

Oh yes, if this message isn't in plain text I think I'm going to slash my
wrists.  These settings that won't hold are just driving me nuts!!  Yeah, I
know, not a long drive; just a short putt.

Bob kg6yaa