AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:23:50 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

How does one attend both of these events on the same evening? I want to see the students perform but would also like to see the new technology to be introduced to us.

Thomas Adeetuk
College Library
Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park Street