AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:32:21 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

The answer to your question is in the Covenant that God made with
Israel. As long as they kept the Covenant, He was able to deliver them
from the hands of their enemies. When they did not keep the Covenant, He
handed them over. To God, rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft. This is
still true today. When people enter into covenant with God and actively
keep their covenant, then He can keep them; things and events that
should cause trouble and destruction and death in their lives and the
lives of their family members are stopped, prevented and turned around,
specifically because of the keeping of the covenant.