AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adelaide Fiske <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:42:58 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

Thanks peter. I sent a note to the Contact Me Section.

Adelaide

** Our website: http://www.africanassociation.org is currently out of
service.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime you can visit: http://www.madison.com/communities/aam/
**

I sent out an email announcing that the website is up and running.

I find it rather odd that the entire AAM leadership has largely ignored
my
request for members to register and test the site. This is the same
leadership that has harassed me both by phone and email about the
website
being down in the last few weeks.

Very interesting how we function!

Send me any suggestion and or comments. The logo is still missing.
Thanks
and have a great day. My lunch time is over.

Sincerely

AAM Webmaster