Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:39:25 -0600
From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:04:49 -0600, Kathryn Rosenthal
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm struck by the comment at the beginning of the article about
> "avoiding excessive fat..."  it doesn't have anything to do w/
> blood-sugar levels in this article.  I find this commonly accepted
> reference to fat unfortunate.   (emphasis mine)
It's constant.  That's the low-fat "religion".  If the study found that
high blood sugar causes disease, they'll be sure to stick in
"high-fat foods cause disease" even if the study found the
opposite.  It's just a matter of faith, not fact.  If the facts
don't match, the facts are wrong; the faith is all.

	Lynnet, disgruntled

Another pet peeve of mine is the "artery-clogging saturated fat";
you never see "saturated fat" in a popular article without that
"artery-clogging" ahead of it.