Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
wayne hammons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:42:34 -0700
It is very easy to get a receipt on the net.  Basically 50% dehydrated Grass
fed meat and 50% rendered suit, and honey to taste.  The cost of ingredients
has made the package pemmican seem like a bargain, however.

Alias, I have dealt with the guy at US Wellness meats on the phone and he is
really quite reasonable.  If you explain your concern over the minimum
order, he apt to send you a sample.

Wayne

>From: "C. Kuni" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Endurance sports & Pemmican
>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:50:45 -0800
>
>Thanks for the suggestion of pemmican, Jim.  The website was very tempting,
>but the minimum order is $75.  That's a big leap, considering I don't even
>know if I like the stuff.  And if I do like it, it still  may not work out
>with the fussy "runner's stomach."  I have wasted so much money on pukie
>sports gels that I'm very cautious now.  Maybe I can google a recipe and
>try it that way. I am already making my own grass-fed jerky in a
>dehydrator. In the meantime, I am going to do my 15 miler this weekend with
>beef jerky and a couple of dates and see how that feels.
>
>Thanks, Cynthia

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG