Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 16:36:37 -0500
7bit
On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 07:50:25 -0500, Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I would be surprised to find evidence that paleoman knew much about
> nutrition.  I would not be at all surprised that he modeled his diet
> much like a modern child \would if left to himself -- if it tasted good
> and didn't immediately make him sick, he ate it.

Illiterate people are said to have memory skills far beyond any that we
can use, so paleoman would have had many generations of experience to
guide food choice.
My limited experience indicates that strong taste of cooked meat makes
strong smell of shit. Less so of raw meat. This might have been important
for hunters, after all there is a good reason why predators kick dirt over
their shit.

If we had never eaten cooked meat, would it taste good?
I can only wonder.

William