Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:57:05 -0800
8bit
From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Paula!  I'm not Ginny, but I can answer this question!!  Ginny and I both feed our doggies a raw diet and we don't feed them anything we wouldn't eat, and vice versa.  (Well, except for a few parts of prey animals, lol, but you know what I mean.)  The Timberwolf oil is pure salmon oil, fit for both man and beast!!

  Love,
  Bren

  Ginny, according to their web site their products are for pets. Do you use
the oil yourself?

Paula H.

> But tell me, what's the name of the Nova Scotian company from which
> you get the salmon oil? It sounds interesting.

It's Timberwolf Organics.