Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 08:48:14 -0800
8bit
From:
Brenda Young <[log in to unmask]>

Boy! The mere mention of canola oil sure stirred up a lot of comments! :)
I don't even use it that much myself--was just guessing what you might
have used.

 It is of course
impossible to duplicate an actual Paleolithic diet, so all any of us can
do is approximate.

  I, personally, enjoy debates like this.  I do not eat Paleo, but I do employ many of the ideas I've learned about here on this list.  So debates like this are very informative to me!!

  Love,
  Bren