Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ev Convert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:39:19 -0700
So I'm looking to expand my world outside of the conventional
white food outlets.  There are Chinese and Mexican markets very
close to me.  Middle Eastern and Korean are a bit further.  Indian
even further.  I'd be interested in other ethnicities too.  What
paleo foods do you get in ethnic markets that you can't get at the
corner grocery store?