From:
Daniel Grochowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Grochowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:00:22 -0500

I only received four responses to my inquiry about GF places to eat in
East Lansing, Michigan summarized below.  Many thanks to those who
responded:

Last week I ate at a TGIFs and the waitress knew all about gluten and what
I could eat. The Outback in Lansing had a GF listing but the waitress knew
only what she had read as she stood there.  It was still a help and she
will learn.

There is a support group in Lansing...You might want to try contacting
them if you don't get a response from the listserv...
(I can supply the contacts if interested)
Go Spartans! (Yes!)

Not sure of the location but I do know that there is a PF Changs, also I
would imagine that they would have a Outback and Carabbas.

PF Changs and Mitchell's Fish Market in the Eastwood Town Center both have
GF menus.  Also, there is an Outback Steakhouse on the west side of
Lansing.