Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:46:23 +0000

?Propranolol 20mg by Mylan

Does anyone know if Propranolol 20mg by Mylan (gereric Inderol) is gluten free?
I had some from last year for intermittent high blood pressure and suddenly realized that I got it before I knew that all meds need to be researched.  I've had a stomach ache after taking one and suspect it might be the culprit. I haven't eaten anything that I didn't repair myself so don't think it is food.  I tried calling the company but everyone has gone home for the week-end.  I'll call Monday or Tuesday to find out about soy and casein as those reactions are not severe like gluten accidents are for me.  If anyone has an answer, It will be a relief to know and not worry about it all week-end.  I'll stop the propranolol until I know for sure.

Thanks to all, and Happy New Year!
Robin in Massachusetts