From:
"Food-Tek, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Food-Tek, Inc.
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:06:36 -0500

Food-Tek is pleased to introduce our newest item - Fast & Fresh Microwaveable White Bread Slices!

Imagine the situations - baking a loaf of GF bread, eating a couple of slices, freezing the rest, and then forgetting about it.  Or perhaps you have purchased a "fresh" loaf that has become rock-hard shortly after you brought it home?

Why not make soft and tasty sandwich bread, as you need it - a slice or two at a time?

Simply mix the powder with water, pour equal amounts into the bread-shaped mold trays, and microwave each slice for 45-50 seconds.

Our bread also toasts well and doesn't crumble. It tastes like bread and it's enriched!

Our Starter Kit ($7.99) comes with 4 pouches of mix (enough to make 8 slices of bread), a measuring cup and two mold trays.  Our Refill Kit ($4.99) comes with the 4 pouches of mix.

This item is not yet available in stores, but you can order it directly from us.

You can find our other microwaveable products along with our Quick-Bake items at the following stores:

Natural Food Exchange
Stoneham, MA

A&A Health Foods
Midland Park, NJ

Diet American
Matawan, NJ

Happy Carrot
River Edge, NJ

Basic Foods
Scotia, NY

B Well Naturally
Plainview, NY

Fresh Direct
Long Island City, NY

Health Way
Latham, NY

Ideal Nutrition
Newburgh, NY

Nature's Pantry
Newburgh, NY

Comfy Corner of Heath
Heath, OH

Avatar's Natural Grocery
New Cumberland, PA

Martindale's Natural Foods
Springfield, PA

If you want to buy locally, please tell your favorite store about us, and tell them to contact us!

For additional information, please visit our website, www.glutenfreesolutions.org, or call us at 800-648-8114.

*******
*******