From:
Eric Donsky <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Donsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 10:39:46 -0500

Dear ListServe:

We wish all of you a Happy February!

This month, we are introducing TWO WONDERFUL NEW PRODUCTS that youšve all
been waiting for.
Both are great for snacks, dips, lunches and much more.

For all of your gluten-free needs please visit our website at
http://www.glutino.com or call toll-free 1-800-363-DIET(3438).

#108009 GLUTINO CRACKERS (Ritz-Style Crackers)
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.20

#108010 GLUTINO RUSKS (Melba-style toast)
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.20

For all of your gluten-free needs please visit our website at
http://www.glutino.com or call toll-free 1-800-363-DIET(3438).

Also on special:

#101002 GLUTINO PRETZELS - 14 oz. Family Bag
Regular Price: $6.69
SPECIAL PRICE: $4.99

#101001 GLUTINO PRETZELS - snack pack
Regular Price: $2.19
SPECIAL PRICE: $1.75

For all of your gluten-free needs please visit our website at
http://www.glutino.com or call toll-free 1-800-363-DIET(3438).

Herešs a great recipe to try out using our pretzels.

4-6 cups coarsely crushed GLUTINO PRETZELS
3/4 cup peanut butter (soy nut butter, or any nut butter)
6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Melt chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave for about 3 minutes on low
power (50-60%).
Add peanut butter and stir to blend.  Place crushed pretzels in large bowl
and pour in chocolate peanut butter mixture.
Gently mix until pretzel pieces are coated. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and
toss to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or just until mixture is no longer soft.
Break into pieces and enjoy.

Hope you enjoy!
--
Eric F. Donsky