From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2006 13:21:43 -0600

Greetings and the most excellent new year to us all! We here at www.glutenfreeforme.com would like to invite you to share with us the joy we have in having our first grandchild! To celebrate, with every purchase of 25 dollars or more, we will give you a free 2 slice pack of bread, or a 2 cookie pack to enjoy in your day this new year. Now that the baby is born, we will be getting our site back in order, and new products that have been neglected. Next week we will have a new breakfast cereal, Frosted Perky Os, which are primarily for the celiac new mommy, our daughter, to enjoy....and you also!! Join us, and celebrate life and this new year with us!!  Joy and Peace and good favor to you and yours this new year! Sincerely,  [log in to unmask]