Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jennifer Wrote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:30:58 -0500

I am 25 years old and I just found out I have Celiac on Nov 10, 2005.  I
had bad stomach pains and was taken to the ER.  I was anemic, my iron and
potassium were both low.  I received 2 pints of blood.  Since coming home
from the hospital my short term memory just is not right.  My head feels
numb like when you wake up startled.  Is this normal or should I be
concerned?  I moved almost 2 years ago and was never sick so, do not have a
primary care doctor.  The only doctor I have seen is a GI doctor.  He said
he has not heard of anyone having the numbness and head aches.  Also I had
a colonoscopy and endoscopy they put me under anesthesia.  Could the
anesthesia have caused the numbness in my head?

I will take any recommendations.  I do not know where to begin.  I have
been
eating Gluten-free to the best of my knowledge since I left the
hospital on Nov. 14, 2005.

Thank you in advance for any responses