From:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:02:58 -0500

Hi Gang,

I posted about this a couple months ago but we received our newletter from
CASE last night and Marie from Belgium is still listed.

We LOVE Elisa, our exchange student from Italy.  We have hosted her since
last August due to the fact that she has CD.  Can't even think about her
leaving in June as it breaks my heart.  I just don't think I am ready to
host again this year as my stepdaughter would like her bedroom back :-).

The lady at CASE said that kids with special needs, like CD, are hard to
place.  If you have kids, please think about how you would feel if it was
them missing an opportunity because of their dietary needs.

If you can help - please please get in touch with CASE exchange student
program.  You can just type that in your search engine or email me and I
will get the web address or phone number.

If anyone can post this out on the listserv, I would appreciate it.  I
haven't posted since it changed from St. John's so I'm not sure I still
know how.

thanks,
Kate - Host Mom to a great kid :-)
PA