From:
Madwoman Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Madwoman Foods <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:10:16 -0600

We are days away from the grand opening of our new online store where
you can buy Madwoman Foods gluten-free frozen pizzas and Madwoman Foods
casein-free, gluten-free tea cakes from your own living room or office
or wherever you use a computer.  Remember, all our foods are also low
on the glycemic index for those dealing with weight challenges,
diabetes, and insulin resistance.

I was hoping to launch the new online store today but "my dog ate my
homework".  Actually, my dog broke my Mac laptop and it just got back
from the shop.  Yes, the dog is still alive.  The interesting little
fact here is that our dog, a Pug, is allergic to wheat!  Of all weird
coincidences to get a dog who can't eat wheat.  So....  I'm back
working on the online store and hope to have it ready by mid-month.
I'll definitely announce our grand opening next month.  Keep checking
www.madwomanfoods.com   Since I can't send another "AD" until Dec 1,
I'll just figure you'll be surprised in a few weeks when you go to our
website and find our new online store selling gluten-free frozen
pizzas, tea cakes and WheyLow nationwide!

Look for our new flavor of tea cake, Pumpkin Raisin, in your stores
this month!

I will be at the SE Minnesota Celiac Support Group this Saturday in
Rochester to give out samples of our products.  Hope to see you there.

I will also be on the Dishing Up Nutrition radio show on FM 107 on Nov
19 (11 am to noon) with Dar Kvist and Maureen Nagle talking about
"Healthy Holiday Eating with Digestive Disorders".

We'd like to welcome our new retail partners:
   Whole Foods in both Minneapolis and St Paul, Minnesota
   CashWise stores in outstate Minnesota and North Dakota
   Coborn"s stores in outstate Minnesota and North Dakota
   Simple Abundance in Red Wing, Minnesota

Remember, you can also find Madwoman Foods pizzas and tea cakes at the
following stores in Minnesota:

Eastside Coop in Minneapolis
Fresh and Natural Foods in Shoreview
Gluten Free Cupboard in Rochester
Good Earth Coop in St Cloud
Good Food Coop in Rochester
Just Foods in Northfield
Lakewinds Natural Foods in Anoka and Minnetonka
Linden Hills Coop in Minneapolis
River Market Coop in Stillwater
Spiral Foods in Hastings
Valley Natural Coop in Burnsville