From:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Iozzino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:41:55 -0400

In addition to our standard offering of fresh baked gluten free items, the
Gluten Free Bread Basket (located in Chester, NY) will also be offering the
below listed products for the Thanksgiving Holiday on a make-to-order basis.
All orders should be received by November 16, 2005.  Orders may be picked up
on Tuesday, November 22 or Wednesday November 23. We will be open until 6:00
pm on both days. We will be closed on Thanksgiving Day.

Special Order Items include:
9 inch Apple Pie
9 inch Pumpkin Pie
Cheesecake: 7 or 9 inches (plain, chocolate or pumpkin)
Stuffing Mix
Dinner Rolls
Corn Bread

Don't forget your breakfast items!
Crumb Cake Trays
Banana Bread
Muffins

For more information including new products and special holiday hours please
visit our website at www.gfbreadbasket.com

Kathy Iozzino & Marisa Frederick
Owners/Partners
Gluten Free Bread Basket Inc.