Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Candace & Drew from Diet America <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 08:10:25 -0500

Happy New Year and HAPPY NEW YOU in 2006!

Even if we can't change our bodies (our allergies or our medical conditions), we can change our minds.

!   Let's celebrate what we CAN have, not what we can't have.

!   Let's resolve to live just for today, neither regretting the past nor fearing the future.

In 2006, Diet America is increasing its focus on GF entrees.We still have all those great GF snacks and desserts, but we know how busy life can be without having to worry about cooking fresh-prepared meals for every lunch and dinner.

Following are newly-added or old-favorite frozen GF entrees and foods that work well for a quick lunch or dinner:

S'BETTER FARMS:
New entrees -- Ballontine Chicken (boneless chicken leg stuffed with white & wild rice and mushrooms), Szechwan Chicken (chicken breast strips and Chinese vegetables) and Siciliano Chicken (sesame chicken breast with fresh tomato and herbs). Yum!!!!!

New snacks/hors d'oeuvres (or quick meals) -- Party Wings, Chicken Fingers, and Corn Dogs.

DR. PRAEGERS: Fish sticks, fish filets (great for sandwiches on The Grainless Baker or Kinnikinnick hamburger rolls), spinach pancakes, broccoli pancakes, and potato pancakes. Not only are they GF, they're healthy for you! Lower in calories and fat than most prepared foods.

DIETARY SPECIALTIES: Cheese ravioli, stuffed shells, macaroni & cheese, meat lasagna.

AMY'S: Mexican Tamale Pie, Rice Crust Cheese Pizza.

Each month, we will be adding new GF entrees and soups. You don't have to wait for the ads on the list serve once a month. If you'd like to receive immediate notices on new products at Diet America, sign up for our e-mail list. Just send us a quick e-mail with the subject "subscribe to e-mail list" to [log in to unmask]

Our retail store in New Jersey is open 7 days a week. Our hours are 7:30 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturday, and 12:00 NOON to 5:00 PM on Sunday.  We ship anywhere!!! Call for prices and shipping methods. Our website and catalog will be available soon.

Wishing you health and happiness today and always,
Candace & Drew Kucy
Diet America
"Your One Stop Diet Shop"
286 Route 34