Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gluten-Free Baking and More <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:30:30 -0500

Dear Gluten-Free Bakers,
SALE*SALE*SALE*SALE*SALE

One week only, save $6.00 on a 1-year subscription and receive a cake tester
FREE!

1-year subscription $42.00 US (12 Issues) Regular Price $48.00 (At checkout,
use code GFLS10. Offer Valid through November 07, 2005. Subscribe today!)
6-month subscription $27.00 US (6 issues)

Why pay high prices for gluten-free bread mixes? All new subscriptions
include our famous sandwich bread recipe FREE!

Baking season is here! The days are getting cooler and the holidays are
quickly approaching. Gluten-Free Baking and More is ready with great holiday
recipes. In our November issue, you will find:

*Thin Crust Pizza--If you love pizza with a cracker thin crust, this is for
you!
*Boston Brown Bread--Moist, dense and studded with currents, Boston Brown
bread is great toasted and spread thinly with cream cheese. Some readers
have reported making sandwiches from it!
*Cranberry Bread--During Thanksgiving, it is nice to have quick and easy
recipes to turn to. Our cranberry bread is delicious and quick. I plan to
have a loaf, or two, in my freezer before the holiday arrives.
*Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits--Sometimes there is nothing "homier" than a
roast chicken dinner with a basket of warm buttermilk biscuits. These
biscuits are fluffy and moist, not dense and dry. If you have any leftover
from dinner, try one toasted and spread with jam. Yum!
*Ritz-y Crackers--There is nothing like a buttery Ritz cracker. Our
gluten-free version is just like the real thing. A tray of these crackers
will be perfect for cheese and crackers on Thanksgiving Day.
*Cornmeal Cherry Chocolate Cookies--Need something a little different in
your cookie repertoire?? Try these crunchy cookies. Dipped in chocolate,
they are perfect when you want "a little sweet".
*Big Fat Cookies--Ohhhhh, Big Fat Cookies. This cookie recipe is based on a
cookie I made as a child. Big Fat cookies are BIG, of  course. (Think 1/4
cup of batter!) A cross between a chocolate chip cookie and a cupcake, these
cookies are certainly unique. This recipe is definitely a must-try!

What readers are saying about November's recipes:
Ritz-y Crackers
"If I were blind folded and given both the original
cracker and the gluten free version I would truly have to say it would take
a good guess to decide which was which.  Thank you so much for your
continued effort to create such wonderful recipes."
Rick L.

Big Fat Cookies
"The Big Fat cookies are the best gluten-free cookie I have eaten since
going gluten-free. They are amazing. I almost ate an entire pan myself.
Plus, the recipe was so easy. Thanks!"
Kara G.

Holiday Sale
To view our special holiday newsletter sets, visit
http://www.glutenfreebakingandmore.com/?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=Holiday
You'll save $2.00 per set. Order today!

Subscribe today! Visit www.glutenfreebaking.com or call 518-279-3884.

As always we are an ad-free publication. We deeply value and thank our
readers for their support.

Have a wonderful November and enjoy a great gluten-free Thanksgiving!

Happy Gluten-Free Baking,
Elizabeth Barbone
Owner
Gluten-Free Baking and More