Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:05:04 EDT

Reminder: Our next East side celiac support group meeting will be held next
Tuesday, September 20, 2005, at Group Health Hospital in Redmond, at 7:00pm.

Earl Ley arranged for Celeste, manager of the Canyons Restaurants, to be with
us. She has been establishing gluten free menus in her 4 restaurants
(Bothell, Mountlake Terrace, Monroe, and Redmond) and is coming to share her
experience with us and get some feedback, too. Come and put your two cents worth in! If
you'd like to check out their website before you come, it is:
http://www.canyonsrestaurant.com/

We are also going to have an open discussion about tricks that we each use
for quick meals, favorite vendors, etc. Bring your ideas with you to share with
others and help them cope, too!

Contact me if you have any questions in regard to the meeting, I will be
subbing for Earl while he is on his cross-country celiac awareness bike ride.

Directions
Where: Group Health Hospital in Redmond (2700 152 Ave NE), conference room
D112, on main floor, Walk West past the Pharmacy (left) and Security (right).
Look for welcome sign.

Directions:
Drive Highway 520 to the 148th Ave. N.E. South Exit and stay in the left
lane.
At the light turn south/right onto 148th Ave. N.E. (staying in the left lane)
Take the first east/left onto N.E. 24th St. (Sears store is on your left.)
At the second light turn north/left onto 152nd Ave. N.E.
Approximately 300 feet ahead, turn right into the Group Health Eastside
Campus and follow the signs to parking. Enter the hospital at the main entrance and
walk west all the way to the end of the hall. Room D112.