VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 01:41:40 -0500
Hi everyone on the vicug-l list and Kevin,
Well folks, it works, remember how I said I couldn't copy in wordpad and then paste in word?
Well, thanks to Cody on the vicug-l list, he told me, "Harry, why bother copying in wordpad and paste in word, just open the file in word.
So, what I did was, I tryed opening 4 different files on my floppy disk in msword, and they all opened, even .txt files as well!!
So, then, what I did was I went to open with and when I got there, I went down to choose program and clicked on it with the letter c then it gave me a list of programs to open files with, and then I chose microsoft word from the list of programs then tabbed down to the checkbox that says "always open this kind of file with this program", or something like that, yall know what I mean, and I pressed space bar to check the box.
Then I tabbed down to ok and pressed spacebar (guess I could have pressed enter but Jaws told me to press space bar instead), so I did and now, all files on my floppy disks will open in msword.
Just wanted to let you all know who were concerned about it and made suggestions, and , Cody, thank you soooooo much for that suggestion.
This vicug-l list is wonderful!
Kevin, the vicug-l list is the visually impaired computer users group list.
Just wanted to let you all know.
Heading to bed now, got church tomorrow, and just one more thing to thank God for his help with tomorrow.
take care all,
Harry