From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:36:42 -0500
The "7950 GT" refers to the processor in the card, not the card, itself.  Go
to www.newegg.com to see the many varieties of 7950 GT cards that there are.
Some have more memory than others; some are a bit faster than others.  It is
a good start for a video card, but  I believe that all the cards that use it
are PCI Express.  I don't know if the 6150 card that you have is PCI Express
or not, but, if the motherboard does not support PCI Express, then you would
not be able to use a PCI Express card on it.

Go to Tom's Hardware Guide, Anandtech, or Extremetech to find performance
and feature reviews of various cards.

Dean Kukral