From:
Patrick Macaspac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:30:22 -0800
Try restarting in safe mode and then deleting jrl.jar-eeea61fb-28cc4d81.zip or the cache folder.

Ra <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi there. I have been having trouble with this trojan horse that
keeps coming up. I use AVG for a virus scan and it SEES the trojan
horse but never quarantines or heals it. I thought that it may have had
something to do with JAVA cus it seems to be in the Java
folder....deleted what I could find but it still happens every day.

This is what I get:

GetAccess.class in C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Spplication
Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jrl.jar-eeea61fb-28cc4d81.zip\GetAccess

Installer.class in C:\Documents and Settings\(username)\Spplication
Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jrl.jar-eeea61fb-28cc4d81.zip\Installer

Jrl.jar-eea61fb-28cc4d81.zip

bot.exe Trojan horse downloader.Generic.NKJ

menu.jr-3d7228d6-648dc651.zip

Always the same five.....I run WIndows XP and use AVG virus
protection and Xone Alarm. Any suggestions on what to do about this?

THanks :)
Myra Stewart

support at our newest website:
http://freepctech.com

"don't let them make you think you're free, people are born free, yet every where they are in chains"

Yahoo! Photos