Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 07:02:42 -0500
Interesting discussion. I have a 21" Silicon Graphics CRT that works great. I listed it twice on www.craigslist.com for ever decreasing prices and didn't get a single bite.  It will run for many more years.  I just thought it was because no one wanted CRT's anymore.  I had replaced it with the Dell 2405 LCD, so I wound up giving it to my secretary to replace her 17" company CRT. Nevertheless, she likes my 2405 better than the CRT.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com