From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:19:30 -0400
Using NTFL file/folder security information on my backup files on my second hard drive has caused me access problems on special XP folders (I do exact backups of my data, so I would have a second My Documents folder,etc), therefore I don't use the extra NTFS information.

Is there any reason to use NTFS, instead of FAT32 on my secondary, backup disk, if I am NOT using the NTFS file/folder security information when I do my backups?  I know it is easier to get to  recover files on a FAT32 system, expecially if Windows won't come up.  There is nothing on the
drive that could compromise any of my data, since anything such as this is already encrypted on my main drive and so is backed up to the second drive that way.

Thanks,
Anna Summers

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml