From:
Ev Convert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:10:32 -0700
I'm new to the list, and I'm slowly working my way through the
archives.  It's kind of amusing to see people grasping with issues
almost a decade ago that I'm only now thinking about.  I'll probably
have lots more questions once I get through the archives, but there
are two issues I'd like to ask about now.

Have any of the list members raised their children on a paleo diet?
Did they turn out to be small compared to their grain-fed peers?  Were
the results what you expected?  Is there anything you wish you would
have done differently?

How have your diets evolved since, say, 1998?  Are there any
nutritional issues that you've changed your mind about due to new
studies, changes in life circumstances, or personal self-experimentation?